LPC1768 Stamp is a stamp board for NGX’s Blueboard Base. The LPC1768 microcontroller has 512KB of internal flash and 64KB RAM. Ethernet MAC, USB Device/Host/OTG interface, 8-channel general purpose DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 2 SSP controllers, SPI interface, 3 I2C-bus interfaces, 2-input plus 2-output I2S-bus interface, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general-purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general purpose I/O pins
Following are the salient features of the board.
- Dimensions: 47x47 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- 32Khz crystal for RTC
- 12MHz crystal
- Test LED
What tools to use?
Our products are in general not tied up to one particular tool. All the tools that support lpc1700 cortex-M3 series of microcontrollers can be used, to name a few:
- KEIL uvision4 IDE a 32K code limited version could be used
- Rowley Crossworks comes with 30 day evaluation version
- IAR workbench a 32K code limited version could be used
- And off course GCC based open source tool chains
- For those who wish to program (hex files) using parallel port programmer could consider H-JTAG
How to program the board?
There are various options: