mX-LPC2148-S is a stamp board for NGX’s mbed-Xpresso Baseboard. The LPC2148 microcontroller has 512KB of internal flash and 32+8K RAM, can be clocked up to 60Mhz. LPC2148 features include USB 2.0 device, 2xUARTs, RTC, 2x10bit ADCs each ADC has multiple channels, 1xDAC, 6XPWM, 2xI2C, 1xSPI, 1XSSP, 2x32-bit TIMERS, FAST I/0 support and WDT. LPC2148 also supports In System Programming (ISP).
Following are the salient features of the board:
- Dimensions: 27x84 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- PCB Finish: ENIG
- On-board Test Led
- 12MHz crystal
- 32Khz crystal for RTC
What tools to use?
Our products are in general not tied up to one particular tool. All the tools that support LPC2000 ARM7 series of microcontrollers can be used, to name a few:
- KEIL uvision4 IDE a 32K code limited version could be used
- Rowley Crossworks comes with 30-days evaluation version
- IAR workbench a 32K code limited version could be used and GCC based open source toolchains
- For those who wish to program (hex files) using parallel port programmer could consider H-JTAG
How to program the board?
There are various options:
- JTAG interface: parallel port programmer or NGX ARM USB JTAG
- ISP programming: Programming through the on-chip bootloader using UART interface and Flash Magic
- USB secondary bootloader